Nationally Certified Massage Therapist, CAMTC #4679
As a Certified Massage Therapist since 2001, I help people live healthier lives through skilled bodywork. When you visit my comfortable office near downtown Campbell, we will discuss your unique body issues and tailor a massage session to address your needs.
I use a structural approach to find patterns of muscle tension or imbalance within your body. Then I incorporate various techniques I have learned in over 2000 hours of massage education to coax your body tissue into relaxation. My style follows your preference, from light and soothing to deep and challenging.
There are no contracts; you simply pay for each visit or may purchase a discounted series package (see rates). New clients receive $10 off the standard session price at their first visit. I am available by appointment on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- B.A. in Communication, Santa Clara University, 1989
- Certified Massage Therapist, Body Therapy Center (now McKinnon Body Therapy Center), 2001
- Over 1500 hours of Continuing Education in various forms of bodywork
Certifications & Affiliations:
- Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork, since 2003
- California Massage Therapy Certificate #4679
- Professional Member, American Massage Therapy Association, since 2001